COST: $50 (semester fee) per family
for Museum Members at the Family level and above
$130 (semester fee) per family
Tuesday, Wednesday, or
Thursday 3:45 – 5:00 p.m. | 12 weeks
Jan. 28-April 24, 2014
THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MUSEUM
Register your children for fun-filled weekly sessions of after-school art activities!
The twelve weeks of ArtZone will revolve around the exhibits from our permanent collection and traveling exhibitions. Students will be inspired by ancient civilizations, folk art, and special exhibits. Space is limited! The deadline to register is January 21, 2014.
No refunds will be issued after this date. For children in Oxford schools, a bus will be able to bring the children to the Museum.
- Complete and return the registration form
(available at the Museum or download here)
and payment (by cash or check) to the front desk.
- Registration deadline is January 21, 2014;
no refunds will be issued after this date.
- You will receive a confirmation by email.
Questions? Contact Emily Dean, Curator of Education, at 662.915.7073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering your child for ArtZone, you are agreeing to the following:
- Children must be dressed in clothes that you do not mind getting dirty.
- Students cannot change their ArtZone day during the semester.
- Students must be picked up by 5:00 P.M.
- Children must adhere to the rules and discipline policy set by the UM Museum.