Interested in a spot on the ArtZone van?
(from Oxford School District)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering to reserve a spot—space is limited!
The cost of the shuttle is $10 per child (semester fee).
COST: $70 (semester fee) per family
for Museum Members at the Family level and above
$150 (semester fee) per family
Tuesday or Wednesday 3:00 – 5:05 p.m.
Jan. 27–April 22, 2015 | 12 weeks | GRADES K–6
THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MUSEUM
Register your children for fun-filled sessions of art activities!
The twelve weeks of ArtZone will revolve around the exhibits from our permanent collection and traveling exhibitions. Students will be inspired by ancient civilizations, self-taught art, and special exhibits.
Space is limited! The deadline to register is January 20, 2014.
No refunds will be issued after this date.
OR complete and return the registration form (available at the Museum or download here)
and payment (by cash or check) to the front desk.
- Registration deadline is January 20, 2015; no refunds will be issued after this date.
- You will receive a confirmation by email.
By registering your child for ArtZone, you are agreeing to the following:
- Children must be dressed in clothes that you do not mind getting dirty.
- Students cannot change their ArtZone day during the semester.
- Students must be picked up by 5:10 P.M.
- Children must adhere to the rules and discipline policy set by the UM Museum. After 3 notes home, a child will be asked not to return to the program.