These fun, drop-in workshops for toddlers and a parent/guardian will be offered
on alternating dates at the Powerhouse and the University Museum.
Cost: $5 per family for each drop-in session
Pre-registration is not required.
All classes are on Tuesdays from 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
At the Powerhouse:
Learn to create with local artist, Andi Bedsworth.
- Sept. 10: Alphabet collages
- Oct. 8: Blue Dogs by George Rodrigue
- Nov. 12: Harvest Collages
At the Museum:
Be inspired to make art based
on Museum artifacts and exhibits.
- Sept. 24: Georgia O’Keeffe Desert Paintings
- Oct. 22: Pop Art Food
- Dec. 3: Letters and Numbers: Art of Jasper Johns