These fun, drop-in workshops for toddlers and a parent/guardian will be offered
on alternating dates at the Powerhouse and the University Museum.
Cost: $5 per family for each drop-in session
Pre-registration is not required.
All classes are on Thursdays from 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Learn to create with local artist,
- Sept. 8: Fiber Art: Wacky Weavings and Fabric Collages
- Oct. 6: Art that is not Flat! Masks and Pinwheels
- Nov. 10: Asian Art-Fish prints (Gyotaku) and Koi Fish Collages
Be inspired to make art based on
Museum artifacts and exhibits.
- Sept. 29: Frank Lloyd Wright Shapes and Lines
- Oct. 20: Mix it Up! Abstract Art
- Dec. 1: Assemblages: Art Inspired by Apocrypha