These fun, drop-in workshops for toddlers and a parent/guardian will be offered
on alternating dates at the Powerhouse and the University Museum.
Cost: $5 per family for each drop-in session
Pre-registration is not required.
All classes are on Tuesdays from 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
At the Powerhouse:
Learn to create with local artist,
- Sept. 9: Mosaic collages
- Oct. 14: Paint Chip Creatures
- Nov. 11: Making Prints with paper rolls and potatoes
At the Museum:
Be inspired to make art based on
Museum artifacts and exhibits.
- Sept. 23: Botanical Bonanza: Art inspired by flowers and the art of Lee Renninger
- Oct. 28: Mythical Creatures
- Dec. 2: Folk Art 3D Snakes