Looking for fun, cultural experiences for your daycare students to enrich your programming?
The UM Museum offers our “Passport to Art” summer program to daycares for 8 weeks of 90 minute sessions at the Museum for children ages 3+ to see museum artifacts and create their own masterpieces.
Cost: $40 per student for the entire 8 week period
Maximum group size per visit time: 25 children
(Daycares can arrange different times in order to bring multiple classes)
Your Daycare provides:
- Transportation to the Museum once a week for 8 weeks
- Minimum 1 adult per 10 children (in accordance with your facility’s policies)
- Payment for the program for all participants
- Signed release
The UM Museum provides:
- Tours and quality art programming by our museum education staff
- Art materials for children to create unique masterpieces
- A “passport” for each child to get stamped at each visit
- A light snack for participants
2017 Passport to Art Lessons
- American Art at the Museum
- Central and South America
- Polar Exploration
- African Art
- European Masters
- Middle Eastern Art
- Asian Art
Contact Emily Dean McCauley at email@example.com or 662-915-7205 to reserve this experience for your daycare students. Let us know what times/days of the week work best for your group and get excited for your grand adventure to begin this summer!
Unable to come for the full 8 weeks? We can work out alternative plans at $5 per week/student.